Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world.
Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
- Mike A’s is now doing lunch, check out the menu and that big ole’ Lobster Roll [Buffalo Rising]
- Check out Hertel’s newest restaurant, Manakeesh & more [Buffalo Rising]
- Lagniappes has closed but NOLA has risen.. on West Ave. [Buffalo Rising]
- Watch this 7 minute video on Bruce Wieszala’s charcuterie products… Coppa [Vimeo]
- Paczki’s are coming… [Buffalo.com]
- Watch Jon Karel from Vera make a couple drinks [Buffalo Spree]
- Scripts Cafe in Lockport gets the Cheap Eats treatment [Buffalo News]
- Andrew Galarneau visits Allentown’s Lenox Grill, it’s way nicer then I ever guessed [Buffalo News]
- Joe’s Deli to add second location to Elmwood Ave [Hungry For More]
- Buffalo gets some love from the Smithsonian [Smithsonian]
- The 14th most expensive tasting menus in America, that none of you will try [Eater]
- Jonathan Gold’s 10 best ramen restaurant in LA [LA Times]
- Molten Cake is now coming to an Arby’s near you [Huffington Post]
- France’s winning plates from the 2013 Bocuse D’or [Eater]
- Foursquare unveils “Best of” for 30 cities, no Buffalo yet. :( [Foursquare]