Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world.
Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at email@example.com or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
- Henry Gorino sells Oliver’s to David Schutte, owner of Crreekview Restaurant [Hungry For More]
- Eight Buffalo Spirits gets their license, will be making booze soon! [Eight Buffalo Spirits]
- Watch the Nickel City Recap from the Season Five opener! [NCC via YouTube]
- Buffalo Joe’s has great homestyle eats [Buffalo News]
- Desperado’s (Angola) is bona fide barbecue [Buffalo News]
- Check out pics from Omakase Buffalo’s last event, a ladies only affair [Omakase Buffalo]
- Taste of Siam (from the folks of Taste of Thai) is going into the former Sole/Juniper spot [Buffalo Rising]
- Buffalo’s own English Pork Pie Company wins “Best British Shop in the World” [Buffalo Rising]
- Yancy Fancy is planning on doing some major expansion [Buffalo BizJournal]
- Lovin’ On Buffalo check’s out Allentown’s Scarlet [Lovin’ On Buffalo]
- What a Starbucks Latte costs around the world [WSJ]
- Potato Parties in McDonald’s are apparently very popular, I’m in. [Gawker]
- A quest for Chiptole’s secret ‘quesarito’ [Fast Company]
- Taco Bell in the UK might have served you horse meat, somehow makes it less gross [CNN]
- Learn about McDonald’s 4 different mcnugget shapes [Business Insider]
- Check out this video of a bartending robot [Gizmodo]
- McDonalds will be making menu changes, get your Chicken Selects while you can! [HuffPost]