Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world.
Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at email@example.com or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
- Andrew G checks out Clarence’s Hollow Bistro [Buffalo News]
- Watch the video recap from Nickel City Chef #22: Boye vs Bryant [Nickel City Chef]
- Get some healthy options at Apple’s Deli in Cheektowaga [Buffalo News]
- First Light are starting a dairy share out of Ashker’s this May [Buffalo Rising]
- Ellicott Square Trading Company opens up, serves the downtown masses [Buffalo Rising]
- Ben T talks to the folks from Savoy [Buffalo.com]
- Kyoto Japanese in Amherst is a good date night location for sushi, appetizers [Lovin On Buffalo]
- Tabree is still serving tasty French cuisine out of their new Main Street location [Lovin On Buffalo]
- Rachel Fix-Dominguez talks about St Joseph’s Dinner with Mary Ann Giordano [Buffalo Spree]
- Check out pics from the Austrian Gypsy International Dinner [Peapodriot]
- Annie checks out the new White Cow Diary shop off Lexington [Peapodriot]
- How to cook an Omelette with Adam Savage (Mythbusters) and Chef Traci Des Jardins [Tested.com]
- Finally, Arby’s is testing a hash brown sandwich. [Brand Eating]
- A 24 Hour Juice ATM? What will LA think of next? [Eater LA]
- Vegan Bars are apparently now a thing. [NY Times]
- Iron Maiden is coming out with their own beer [Laughing Squid]
- Javier Bardem to star as Ferran Adria in el Bulli movie? [Hollywood Reporter]