Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world.
Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
- Ambrosia is moving to Nektar, but Nektar is staying open… I think. [Buffalo Rising]
- Julia Burke checks out Ristorante Lombardo and like us, loves it [Buffalo Spree]
- Kevin Purdy ate a burger on a doughnut from Knight Slider [Buffalo Spree]
- Essex has a great jukebox AND house smoked pastrami, what else can you ask for? [Buffalo News]
- Longhorn Steakhouse in OP gets six stars from Andrew G [Buffalo News]
- Embers is a good cheap eat with a pepper mill [Buffalo News]
- The five places you probably should go to for Easter Brunch[Buffalo.com]
- Poutine, Flying Bison and Sweet Melody’s gelato will now be served at Bison games [Buffalo.com]
- Community Beer Works are celebrating their 1st birthday, if you like beer you probably should be there [Facebook]
- Step Out Buffalo checks out Allen St Hardware Cafe for some dinner [Step Out]
- Mulberry’s Italian Ristorante gets picky-eat-ed [Picky Eater]
- The top 5 “secret” burgers of NYC [Eater NYC]
- Check out the preview of Knife Fight, Esquire Channel’s new competition cooking show [Eater]
- Chipotle burgers and donut holes are coming to a BK near you! [Burger Business]
- Thomas Keller isn’t wasting his time in interviews [HuffPo]
- The BulliPedia is coming…. in January 2016 [Barcelona]
- Anthony Bourdain’s new show Parts Unknown debuts on April 14th [CNN]
- Check out this McDonald’s Sausage Double Beef Burger (only in China) [HuffPo]