Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world.
Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
- Check out photos of the new Horsefeathers restaurant, Martin Cooks [Facebook]
- Christa Glennie Seychew talks about Duke’s Bulleit Cocktail competition, Vera takes home the gold [Buffalo Spree]
- Christa also has a couple thoughts and tips for the upcoming Local Restaurant Week [Buffalo Spree]
- Julia Burke interviews Curtis Fielding from Beamsville Bench [Buffalo Spree]
- Here’s some Toronto restaurant suggestions from Ivy Knight [Buffalo Spree]
- Old Falls Street Deli is exciting but needs some work [Buffalo News]
- Savor brings true fine dining to Niagara Falls [Buffalo News]
- Ben T visits the west side’s newest market, he West Side Bazaar [Buffalo.com]
- Watch the video recap from Nickel City Chef XXIV: Goetz vs Forster [YouTube]
- Check out some pics from Medici House (formerly Tantalus) [Step Out Buffalo]
- Some more recommendations for local restaurant week (starts Monday) [Step Out Buffalo]
- My birthday is in May, these Nintendo Power Glove Oven Mits would be a great gift [Topless Robot]
- Alli’s birthday is in February, start figuring out a way to import a french fry holder to the US [Eater]
- Chipotle announces premium Margherita’s using Patron [Rest News]
- All of Alli’s dreams, Eater’s unveils it’s new French Fry Heatmap [Eater]
- 15 Things Craft Beer Fans Thinks But Don’t Say [First We Feast]
- Drew Barrymore and Eric Ripert hang out and drink some of her wine [YouTube]
- Canada sends food truck to Mexico to educate about Canadian cuisine, no really. [National Post]
- Brace Yourselves for the great 2013 Cupcake Market Crash [Huff Post]