Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world.
Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at email@example.com or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
- Don Tequila opens up on Allen Street, looks nice and serves fresh Mexican cuisine [Buffalo Rising]
- La Tavola will be serving Neapolitan pizza and small plates on Hertel Ave [Buffalo Rising]
- Check out a sneak peak of Martin Cooks in the Horsefeathers building [Buffalo Rising]
- Good luck walking the Lake Erie Pub Crawl, from AcQua to Swannie House [Buffalo Rising]
- Chef Mike A will be cooking at the very cool City Grit in NYC [Buffalo Spree]
- Andrew G visits a gas station for his latest review, finds some quality wood fire pizza [Buffalo News]
- Anne Nevile visits Toni Pepperoni’s Pizza Buffet, I’m not sure I could be so brave [Buffalo News]
- Artvoice TV talks about the changes at Duke’s Bohemian Grove Bar, including Chef Saint [Artvoice]
- Ben T talks to Nicole Burke from Hot Off The Press about one of Buffalo’s newest food trucks [Buffalo.com]
- Continuing their coverage of Craving (formerly Sample), check out Buffalo.com’s pictures from their meal [Buffalo.com]
- Buffchic also checks out Craving, her takeaway message: “Crave It or Lose It!”. [Living Buffchic]
- Annie checks out Ott’s, the long time classic Cheektowaga restaurant [Peapodriot]
- Here’s a guest review on Hamburg’s Root Five Waterfront Restaurant [Picky Eater]
- Kevin makes the case for Sean Colin’s Burger as the best in town. hmmmm… [Buffalo Manual]
- Here’s some math about how expensive it is to eat at the World’s 50 Best Restaurants [Reuters]
- Do it yourself el Bulli style! Buy your own spherification kit! [Eater]
- BuzzFeed makes a dude eat a bunch of fast food, you can watch it! [BuzzFeed]
- The French Laundry unveils spirits program, somehow becomes more expensive [Inside Scoop]
- Finally, an in-depth look into Taco Bell’s Dorito Locos Tacos [Fast Co]
- Noma is tearing down their kitchen this summer and rebuilding from scratch [Noma]
- This is a pretty hilarious line cook job posting on Craigslist [Happy Place]