This week on the podcast is our friend Seamus Gallivan, concert promoter and founder of The Good Neighborhood. If you’ve seen live music in Buffalo, odds are Seamus was there as a fan or organizer. He’s worked with popular venues like Sportsmen’s Tavern, Nietzsche’s, Larkinville, Pearl Street and Buffalo Ironworks. Not only are his events a good time, but more often then not they are benefiting the city in some charitable fashion. We invited Seamus down to the studio to talk about his time away from Buffalo, how he found himself in his current position, the current local music scene and why he works with the folks at Larkin and Sportsmen’s Tavern.
Just a reminder…on Friday December 6th, Robot Holiday will be performing at Larkin Square and will be accompanied by several local food trucks. A portion of the sales from food, drinks and merchandise will benefit the Food Bank of WNY.
- Direct Download Link
- Subscribe with iTunes
- Subscribe using anything else (Feed)
- Record Date: 11/18/13
- Length: 58:50
- Intro Music: Badly Drawn Boy “Everybody’s Stalking”
- Outro Music: Robot Holiday “Four Christmas’s and Counting”
- Producer: Tom Burtless
- The Good Neighborhood: Website, Facebook, Twitter
- 2ND Annual Holiday Live at Larkin feat Robot Holiday [12/6/13]
- Sportsmen’s Tavern, Larkin Square, Buffalo Ironworks